AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge
The Roa Logic AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge is a fully parameterized soft IP interconnect bridge between the AMBA 3 AHB-Lite v1.0 and AMBA APB v2.0 bus protocols.
The AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge natively supports a single peripheral, however multiple APB4 peripherals may be connected to a single bridge by including supporting multiplexer logic – See the AMBA APB v2.0 Protocol specification. An APB4 Multiplexer IP implementing this capability is available from Roa Logic
- Full support for AMBA 3 AHB-Lite and APB version 2.0 (APB4) protocol
- Fully parameterized
- Unlimited APB4 address and data widths supported
- Configurable number of peripheral-side byte lanes with automatic handling of burst transfers
- Support for separate clock domain per interface with automatic handling of cross-domain timing.
- AHB3-Lite slave interface
- APB master interface
Released under the RoaLogic Non-Commercial License
This release requires the ahb3lite package found here https://github.com/RoaLogic/ahb3lite_pkg